Race alongside your GypsyNesters as David puts our new (even more downsized) motorhome through the paces - and get a peek inside of our new home!.. CONTINUE READING >>
Also on GypsyNester.com this week:
Every once in a great while we receive comments like this:
Please don’t refer to your children as “spawn”. It sounds so disrespectful... AND
You refer to your daughter as “Piglet”... How would you like being referred to as “piglet’ or “spawn”?" Have you ever asked her?
I've wanted to respond for a while now, but it didn't feel right before I got my hands on the hilarious evidence behind our nicknaming... CONTINUE READING >>
Going Gypsy is now available as an audiobook!
And to celebrate, we're giving away a copy!
Are you ready to find out how you can win?.. I WANT TO WIN GOING GYPSY!
| Going Gypsy: One Couple's Adventure from
Empty Nest to No Nest at All (find out more) Available from Skyhorse Publishing! Order Now - Wherever Books Are Sold! |