Is the Food Good in Ireland?... and Our Life Reimagined

Is the Food Good in Ireland?
Before arriving on the Emerald Isle, our idea of eating in Ireland fell in the corned beef and cabbage, Irish stew, meat and potatoes line of thinking.

Nothing wrong with that, we love a good, hearty meal as much as the next guy, but out on the wild western edge of the island they’ve been cooking up something very different... CONTINUE READING >>

Also on GypsyNester.com this week:

Life Reimagined: Repack Your Empty Nest!


Big fun! A quick clip that AARP's Life Reimagined produced about us! It's 30 secs of GypsyNester action-packed goodness! What do you think? ... Leave a comment here!

Meet Veronica at Women of Woodstock!


I wrote extensively about my first experience at Women at Woodstock last year, about how I agreed to go -- kicking and screaming a bit -- and the immediate benefits I received by attending.
It's been an incredible year for me and the women I met at WAW have been supporting me all the way!

 I'll be speaking at this year's main event, and I would love for you to join me there! Click in to see for yourself how WAW can change your life!




Ever wonder what's up next in GypsyNesterLand? Want to find out where you can meet us or where we'll be taking you next? Click here to find out!



Going Gypsy: One Couple's Adventure from Empty Nest to No Nest at All
(find out more) Available from Skyhorse Publishing!

Order Now - Wherever Books Are Sold!
Order Going Gypsy on Amazon.com Order Going Gypsy on Barnes & Noble
Order Going Gypsy on Books a Million Order Going Gypsy on Indie Bound
Also available as an audiobook from Audible.com


Follow us here too!: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Google+ - Pinterest - Instagram - GoodReads - StumbleUpon - RSS