Amazing Alaska... and the Sacred Valley of the Incas

Wicked Views & Wonderful Wildlife of Alaska's Seward Highway
Revel in the amazing scenery and wonderful wildlife of Alaska's Seward Highway with your GypsyNesters!

Gaze at glaciers, see weird animals (remember weird=good!), ride up a huge mountain on a wire, sample real-deal sourdough bread and learn how not to lose a shoe in a mudflat... CONTINUE READING >>

Also on GypsyNester.com this week:

Secrets of the Sacred Valley of the Incas

Anyone making their way to Machu Picchu must first traverse The Sacred Valley of the Incas (Valle Sagrado de los Incas), and we were no exception.

But this was no tedious trek, it was a fascinating adventure in its own right.

Join us as we visit the people, the food, the culture and the spectacular natural and ancient beauty of... CONTINUE READING >>

Where Do You Go to Recharge? Meet Me at Women at Woodstock!


I wrote extensively about my first experience at Women at Woodstock last year, about how I agreed to go -- kicking and screaming a bit -- and the immediate benefits I received by attending.
It's been an incredible year for me and the women I met at WAW have been supporting me all the way!

 I'll be speaking at this year's main event, and I would love for you to join me there! Click in to see for yourself how WAW can change your life!


Going Gypsy: One Couple's Adventure from Empty Nest to No Nest at All
(find out more) Available from Skyhorse Publishing!

Order Now - Wherever Books Are Sold!
Order Going Gypsy on Amazon.com Order Going Gypsy on Barnes & Noble
Order Going Gypsy on Books a Million Order Going Gypsy on Indie Bound
Also available as an audiobook from Audible.com


Follow us here too!: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Google+ - Pinterest - Instagram - GoodReads - StumbleUpon - RSS