Oh My Aching Feet! Cobblestones, Comfort & Flight-induced Cankles... and the Grand Bazaar of Istanbul

Yup, it's time for another women "of a certain age" post from me. So far I've overshared about stray hairs, arm flaps, botox, and mammograms - so why stop now, right?

This time it's about my feet and cankles - yuck, I know, but it's life and if I don't overshare, who's going to?

So here goes - some frank talk (but no gross pictures, promise), a little bit of whining and a solution or two... CONTINUE READING >>


Also on GypsyNester.com this week:

A Romp Through the Grand Bazaar of Istanbul

The Grand Bazaar of Istanbul is the granddaddy of all malls - one of the oldest and certainly largest covered markets in the world. 

It seemed as though most of the 400,000 visitors who come each day were inside with us. 

With over three thousand shops packed in along sixty-one covered streets, we felt like lab rats looking for... CONTINUE READING >> 
Follow us here too!: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Google+ - Pinterest - Instagram - StumbleUpon - RSS